Write sentences. Use the present perfect form of rhe verbs and the correct adverb.
you/finish/? (already / just)
Have you just finished?
1) I/not ask/him (just/yet)
2) she/tell/me about the film (yet/already)
3) we/not eat/all the pizzas (already/yet)
4) I/press/the button (yet/just)
5) they/build/three bridges (already/yet)
1) I haven’t asked him yet.
2) She has already told me about the film.
3) We haven’t eaten all the pizzas yet.
4) I have just pressed the button.
5) They have already built three bridges.